Introducing Software for Ergonomic Learning and Assessment (SELA), an innovative, online, interactive ergonomics software tool available to our clients. Software for Ergonomic Learning and Assessment offers users immediate access to resources to help reduce exposures from ergonomic related issues presented by office workstations. The program provides users with the following:
• Awareness and Training for office ergonomics via e-Learning modules
• Ability to complete a self-risk assessment of their work area
• Auto generated customized solutions for risk reduction via the “User Action Report
This tool is unique in that it allows immediate intervention when a user is experiencing pain or discomfort from their office work environment. Additionally, it provides customized solutions upon completion of the self-risk assessment without the need for scheduling a formal person to person work station ergonomic evaluation (although onsite services may be arranged when needed).
Who will benefit from SELA?
1. Workers who are in need of an ergonomic assessment of their workstation. The program provides users with fundamental education of office ergonomic related risk factors and workstation adjustment insights, along with guidance in completing a self-assessment of their work area.
Click here to request user activation
2. Companies seeking to proactively address office ergonomics in areas where they have concerns due to reports of pain or discomfort, high turnover, or unusual absenteeism.
Click here to initiate a discussion on how to most effectively utilize SELA in your workplace