Risk Control Overview
We have a keen understanding of the unique hazards faced by our technology customers. Our goal is to help you minimize exposure to loss through innovative product and service offerings.
- Risk Management Center
- Client Resources
- Online Interactive Ergonomics
- Video on Demand
- Useful Links
The Risk Management Center is a comprehensive Risk Management, Employee Safety, and Compliance Platform. The web-based software suite of safety and risk management tools allows you to:
• Access a best-practices safety library
• Manage incidents, analyze loss sources, and comply with OSHA recordkeeping and reporting requirements
• Efficiently assign, track, document and manage employee safety training
• Access HR best-practice templates, traning, news alerts, and expert advice
• Comply with OSHA hazard communication standards
• Automate safety audits, field inspections and corrective action reporting
• Build a behavior-based safety program
• Manage certificates of insurance to limit liability
Access to this system is free for Berkley Technology Underwriters clients. Registration is required. For more information or to access the Risk Management Center, click the button below.
Accident/Incident Reporting Forms
Worker Incident Investigation Report
Motor Vehicle Incident Report
OSHA 300, 300A, and 301 Forms
California Injury & Illness Prevention Program (IIPP) Resources
Cal/OSHA Injury and Illness Prevention Program eTool
The Worker Occupational Safety and Health Training and Education Program (WOSHTEP)
Workplace IIPP Model Program for non-high hazard employers
Sample IIPP Document (editable)
Sample IIPP Employee Introduction (editable)
Catalytic Converter Theft Prevention
Tech Topic Alert – Catalytic Converter Theft
Cyber & Data Breach Services
Visit eRisk Hub
Logging into eRisk Hub for the first time? Please refer to the access information received with your policy, or contact your local underwriter.
Emergency Response Plans/Life Safety
Motor Vehicle Safety
Risk Control Topics: Office Ergonomics – Workstation Adjustment
Basic Workstation Self-Evaluation Checklist
Stretches and Breaks
OSHA – eTools: Computer Workstations
Typing Injury Frequently Asked Questions – Ergonomics
Sitting vs. Standing vs. Moving
Pets in the Workplace
RCT – Pets in the Workplace
Risk Management Guide – Contract Review
Introducing Software for Ergonomic Learning and Assessment (SELA), an innovative, online, interactive ergonomics software tool available to our clients. Software for Ergonomic Learning and Assessment offers users immediate access to resources to help reduce exposures from ergonomic related issues presented by office workstations. The program provides users with the following:
• Awareness and Training for office ergonomics via e-Learning modules
• Ability to complete a self-risk assessment of their work area
• Auto generated customized solutions for risk reduction via the “User Action Report
This tool is unique in that it allows immediate intervention when a user is experiencing pain or discomfort from their office work environment. Additionally, it provides customized solutions upon completion of the self-risk assessment without the need for scheduling a formal person to person work station ergonomic evaluation (although onsite services may be arranged when needed).
Who will benefit from SELA?
1. Workers who are in need of an ergonomic assessment of their workstation. The program provides users with fundamental education of office ergonomic related risk factors and workstation adjustment insights, along with guidance in completing a self-assessment of their work area.
Click here to request user activation
2. Companies seeking to proactively address office ergonomics in areas where they have concerns due to reports of pain or discomfort, high turnover, or unusual absenteeism.
Click here to initiate a discussion on how to most effectively utilize SELA in your workplace
Berkley Technology Underwriters offers video on demand services to our valued clients for use in associate safety training, management/supervisor safety education, safety committee or special project use, and general safety promotion, education, and awareness initiatives.
We have partnered with Safety Source Online to offer their On Demand video access to our valued customers. Safety Source has been producing quality safety training programs since the 1990’s and is a trusted partner for Ergonomics, Back Injury Prevention, Driver Safety and Training, Human Resources, Office Safety, and OSHA/Workplace Safety regulatory video on demand services.
Video On Demand
Click on the button below to REGISTER for immediate access to the Video on Demand platform, or LOGIN if you have already registered.
For questions or issues with access, please email us at: email@example.com
Privacy & Data Security
Safety & Health
Risk Control Contact
For questions or to learn more about Risk Control Services, please contact:
Risk Control Manager